All around the world Covid roadmaps are being written by policy makers to help communities survive in the face of a global pandemic. But rather than relying on governments to map our way forward, we feel it’s more generative for people to write their own roadmaps to help create truly democratic, community-led responses, and ways of not just surviving but thriving. We believe a Covid roadmap shouldn’t be a document of top-down coercion, shaming and one-wayism, but rather diverse, nuanced, relational and a wildly joyous dance made by many. After all whose road are we on? And so in this spirit, we have created our own roadmap – a roadmap as art – shared to stimulate, provoke, and envision what’s possible.
Image from here
1. Novel therapeutics (Covid vaccines) are only providing fleeting immunity not herd immunity, as we are seeing in the most vaccinated countries. Virologists, vaccinologists and evolutionary biologists have warned of the risk of ‘vaccinating into a pandemic’.
2. Corporatised governments are promoting overly simplistic roadmaps in the face of complex situations.
3. Natural immunity to Covid is far superior, as studies show in increasing numbers, yet natural immunity is being politicised and wilfully ignored.
4. Treatment of severe Covid symptoms with well studied medicines is available but is being blocked by vested interests.
5. Using novel therapeutics (Covid vaccines) may be harming people and the producers of them have made themselves immune from lawsuits. Doctors have been threatened with de-registration if they engage in scientific inquiry that does not follow the government’s script.
6. Novel therapeutics (Covid vaccines) are made by profit-focussed pharmaceutical corporations with significant criminal track records and yet these records are still widely secreted from the public.
7. Governments who use segregation tactics to enforce mass vaccination divide communities and families.
8. Lockdowns are harming people in a myriad of ways and there has been no meaningful cost/benefit analysis conducted to examine the societal impairment caused by locking down communities for long periods.
9. There is little public awareness concerning the origins of Covid and the public have been consistently lied to over this and many other details relating to the pandemic.
10. Continuing the rollout of novel therapeutics (Covid vaccines) when they only provide fleeting immunity appears to be more about saving the faces of senior medical advisors and politicians than aiding the public’s general health.
11. There is a critical lack of democratic news media, and whistleblowers and journalists working on behalf of the public’s interest are no longer protected with basic human rights.
12. The public’s trust in government and public institutions is in radical decline due to corporate lobbying of political parties causing the disintegration of democratic processes.
13. Ever greater force is being applied to citizens who don’t comply with the state’s Covid program.
1. Cease the coercive, dangerous and violent mandating of novel therapeutics (Covid vaccines).
2. Introduce diverse voices into Covid public discourse including Indigenous thinkers, community elders, broad thinking generalists, creative ecologists and others who understand a pandemic is more like a forest in its complexity rather than a factory of cogs, bolts and shifting spanners.
3. Offer people Covid antibody (serological) tests to observe levels of natural immunity in the population until herd is reached naturally. Promote immune enhancing lifeways including whole foods, home-gardened food, daily exercise, meaningful work, meditation, etc, and make these lifeways available to everyone through a systematic societal deconstruction of the capitalist property market. Having access to stable housing and land is a basic human need and improves immunity by reducing financial stress.
4. Make widely available Covid treatment therapies that have long been studied and are not a risk to public health. Many of these treatments have been targets of smear campaigns. Investigate who is behind the smearing and expose their interests.
5. Conduct an inquiry into why the federal government agreed to indemnify Covid-19 vaccine manufacturers thus putting vaccine injury costs onto the Australian public. Investigate the silencing of doctors through the directive issued by the Medical Board of Australia and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency, which states doctors may not produce statements or health advice which “undermine the national immunisation campaign (including via social media).”
6. Expose the pharmaceutical industry’s criminal track record, enable people and their communities to understand the economic drivers of this industry’s criminality, and overrule legal immunity of the manufacturers of Covid vaccines in relation to people who are injured by them.
7. Cease the segregation tactics at all levels of government and critically examine the societal scapegoating that has taken place. Engage in community wide grief circles for those who have either been mislead and/or scapegoated throughout this pandemic, to help restore harmony in communities.
8. Cease the lockdowns, cancel the state of emergency, and give financial and medical support to people in crisis.
9. Inform people of the true story of the origins of Covid – a human-engineered virus leaked from The Wuhan Institute of Virology by scientists working on behalf of the vaccine industry and funded by America’s NIH. Enable communities around the world to decide whether gain-of-function research should be conducted or not.
10. Work to dismantle corporate-government collusion generally in society and immediately close the revolving door between government officials and the pharmaceutical industry.
11. Switch off state-funded and corporatised media and support independent media channels, platforms and news agencies that declare their interests. Revoke any government bills or policy that harm the functioning of investigative journalism and a healthy fourth estate.
12. Rebuild the public’s trust in government by electing only candidates who commit to fully disabling lobbying of political parties by business, roll back corporate interference in public institutions, especially in health and education, and restore democratic principles in all tiers of government.
13. Demilitarise the police force, wind back their excessive weapons and power, and enable peaceful protests. Collectively grieve what and who we have lost over the past 18 months, and praise all we have gained.
Well, this is where we are currently at. For us a roadmap needs to be a living document because anything too fixed and rigid soon becomes brittle. What do you think? What have we missed? We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments. And of course we’d love to see what your roadmaps look like too.
Much love from unceded Gunditjmara country.
Artist as Family
Well done, I would be extremely happy if even just a fraction of this roadmap was implemented – passionate about restoring democracy in this country.
Thanks Sophie, we too are passionate about restoring democracy in this country to at least pre War on Terror era, and then some. But let’s also think big, and this is where we need Indigenous voices.
Thankyou for articulating what I feel. I liked your points in particular acknowledging the Grief of what we have collectively lost/loosing. I continue to explore what I imagine I have since found. My roadmap feels increasing fragile as I continue to resist mainstream tropes. Thankful to have found some shining lights. Blessings to your hearts from mine.
Thanks Hilly, the pandemic is not really about pro or anti vaccine, it’s about democracy and the erosion of it by powerful interests. The pro/anti binary keeps us in division rather than in unity, as Big tech knows all too well. Glenn Greenwald articulates here elegantly: https://greenwald.substack.com/p/new-proof-emerges-of-the-biden-family?token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjo0NTA0NjY4NiwicG9zdF9pZCI6NDE2NTU1MTksIl8iOiJBQ2VyVSIsImlhdCI6MTYzMjM4MTc2OCwiZXhwIjoxNjMyMzg1MzY4LCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMTI4NjYyIiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.FoxhXrqL92jpuTQXMSBJrhB2Hmpfd6GAiu0poAx7hBQ
If this is the way you are thinking and being, you are not missing much. Our family respects and supports your views and actions. The courage to state your beliefs is inspirational and gives us a sense of relief when we hear them. At times, we feel too many people around us have become complicit and lost any sense of what is fair. I am sure you will receive a lot of negative responses to your post and while I don’t have much to add to your excellent and comprehensive list, we want to show our solidarity with you.
Thanks so much for yours and your family’s support Charles. We are keen and open for respectful debate but won’t tolerate trolls or ideological violence here as it is our virtual home.
Many more people are finding the courage to stand up and have their voices heard, esp as ‘the science’ falls apart. The muzzling of alternative
scientific perspectives has cost many lives and this truth will reveal itself increasingly over time.
I agree with the healthy lifestyle choices you mentioned to help boost ones immunity and I’d like to add cold water emersion ( daily cold showers, ice baths, natural bodies of water) and breathing techniques.
Why haven’t any politicians or leading medical advisors consulted with Wim Hof. But I know it’s much easier to get/make people take a vaccine then to educate them and make them change their unhealthy lifestyles. Especially in big cities like Melbourne where I live. Maybe pay nurses more, maybe if people were healthier they’d be more hospital beds. Maybe if they’d used off shore and remote detention centres for return travelers instead of refugee asylum seekers. I live a healthy lifestyle haven’t been in hospital ever or taken any sick leave from work. I grow my own food, eat only local produce direct from the producer as much as possible. Recycle, rocket stove, bio char, compost, worm farm, rain water, no car ride bike.. I do all these things and now am being made or told I’m a bad or selfish person cause I’m not sure I want to get a vaccine with all the uncertainties about it from corrupt unethical companies that are going to make billions of dollars off a pandemic not helping poorer countries not sharing the patent, not producing the vaccine at cost. The pressure of the decision to get the vaccine, will I be able to visit my family in Albury and Coffs, what about future work and travel, it does way on me a bit everyday. Hopefully Artist as Family can show me how to travel with little money needed so I can get out of this city and system. Still first world problems I realise, still very lucky to be who I am living when and where I am.
Oh Al, yes, we edited out cold water plunging and tummo breathing bc we thought we were getting too specific, but yes as practitioners ourselves, absolutely, these things have cancelled cold and flus in our household for 3 years now, alongside other things in our prevention kit like fire cider, which we call Mistress Tonic. And yes, that governments make so much revenue from things that cause immunity harm like junk food and alcohol should be examined bc if a government is reliant on this money to function then it’s hardly going to call them out and recommend healthy lifeways which people can practice with little money. Thanks for your comment and we hope you come out of lockdown soon.
Thank you for this intelligent way forward of all things I agree with – so well said and thorough. I love sanity. This is very sharable – a pathway out of the quagmire.
Thanks Sandipa, sending much love.
I really resonate with these ideas and solutions dear family. The government’s roadmap out of covid is threatening so many basic freedoms and creating a real divide even within our regional community. I find it hard to breathe! Reading this helps inspire other possibilities. Thank you x
Oh, that is great to hear, Ruth. We intended the piece to be an antidote to fear, we’re glad it works for you in that way.
excellent work – well thought out – our family with you all the way.
this is our opportunity to continue the building of a paradigm of respect and unity.
what I would add is – we need to reinvigorate the knowing of spirit and intuition to rekindle the multi dimensional aspects of who we are – to realise we are interconnected beings living with a fully cognisant dynamic planetary home. this knowing has been silenced denied and buried but still resides within each of us – we are self responsible human beings – no need for governance or control no need for weaponry or entertainment . it is a magical world and life is a gift to explore.
Thanks Sandra, that’s a lovely add – “to reinvigorate the knowing of spirit and intuition to rekindle the multi dimensional aspects of who we are.” Thank you!
I appreciate yr work. For me the picture above says it all.
If we would step away from fear, things could get better much faster and would do so in many ways.
Yr road map is fear based at the same time you are so courageous people.
Just doing what we can do and stop thinking anybody is working against us will clear the energy.
These are my observations…
Kind rgds Claudia
Hi Claudia, thanks for you comment. We’re not sure about our roadmap being “fear based”, but we’ll take a deep dive and examine that more closely. Thanks for your observations.
hey family adventurers, I am interested in what you write and not confidently informed to comment on much… however I wish to comment on number three where you write “Promote immune enhancing lifeways including whole foods, home-gardened food, daily exercise, meaningful work, meditation, etc, and make these lifeways available to everyone through a systematic societal deconstruction of the capitalist property market. Having access to stable housing and land is a basic human need and improves immunity by reducing financial stress.” … is much what I want too, yet I think something that would take a really long time to happen to get the masses in the cities into such an idilic healthy scenario… meanwhile if there were no lockdowns or immunisations as you suggest, I wonder how you see the mainstream health system coping if we just open up. I feel it is a really impossible situation, and to be able to care for the most vulnerable (not just covid patients) in the mainstream health system in the current time is a priority (my opinion). I also imagine if you happy travellers needed the health system and intensive care (hopefully not ever!) for example for a life threatening situation, you would hope it to be there for you and your loved ones and not overrun by people with covid not as robust as those like yourself with such robust health and healthy lifestyle privilege. I guess I’m asking what do we say to a person of not so robust health who relies on the hospital system and lives in an apartment in the city and is not capable of a tree change in the near future. How do they fit into this plan at this time? Or what plan would work for them at this time? and yes the divide and ideas of lack of freedoms is terrible…
Thanks so much for this great question, Trace. I guess we cover it in our response #4, but to extend it a little more:
The reason simple, low cost treatments have been blocked in Australia, such as Professor Michael Borody’s triple treatment protocol (which was available and ready to be rolled out in March 2020), is because of the intrenched cultural thuggery of Big Pharma and their infiltration into many levels of government, scientific research and medical papers. This brand new HBO doco gives an example of the typical workings of Big Pharma if you’re not across it already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkU75sBdjdU
Intravenous administered Vitamin C in high doses would treat most people’s Covid symptoms but bogus clinical trails have been set up repeatedly to discredit this simple and safe treatment and call it quakery and unsafe. We’re currently making a film about a 92 year old doctor who has been treating people like this for 30 years.
So yes, if you’re living outdoors on bicycles you’re going to have a better chance of facing Covid than if you’re living indoors in a city where viruses love to hang, but treatments are here.
In regards to your question about us maybe having to rely on the medical system from time to time, we no longer have that choice because we no longer trust that system. It is far too unsafe an environment for us personally to go into, esp now with mandatory or forced medicalisation. Therefore we need to know how to treat ourselves for everything and build community and knowledges around this. Prevention is key, and so too is building broad knowledges.
Hope this addresses some of your questions.
thanks family adventurers….
what a crazy world we live in!
i cant seem to read the right hand side of your posts here…
so cant read your full response…
maybe some thing being blocked? or a glitch…
maybe my computer…
i have been thinking to do a wilderness first aid…
and imagine you guys would
be great at that sort of thing…
personally I thank modern medicine for assisting myself and my son to survive childbirth
and him to survive (only just) peritonitus after a burst appendix left misdiagnosed for ten days…
I also appreciate them keeping an eye on a cerebral anyurism that i live with after
seeing my mother and aunt die from them…
i think there is a place for it…
and good on you for self responsibility…
trust is a big thing hey…
i wish you all well in your travels
and for being so dedicated to paving another way…
Thanks Trace, yes we are having formatting troubles on our blog. We’re trying to sort it now. Crazy times indeed. We too have been grateful for modern medicine on a number of occasions – chainsaw in Patrick’s leg, three days labouring at home with Blackwood (a huge baby) before having to birth in hospital, and various stitches required from knife wounds etc. This is where mod medicine is fabulous, and we’re grateful you have experienced this too. However, outside emergencies, the body is a complex self-healing ecology and with Chinese medicine and preventative practices we can heal ourselves. In terms of pharma, Aldous Huxley’s quote says it for us: “Medical science has made such tremendous progress that there is hardly a healthy human left”.
Thank you for speaking your roadmap into existence. I love everything that you have written.. ahhh and what sweet sweet relief to read something that makes sense, that is truly helpful & nourishing, these days. You guys have been a beacon. Much love from our family to your family.
Thanks Erin, we appreciate your solidarity. For those of us who don’t watch TV the world is a very different place to what is being presented inside the screen,… and yet TV apnea has the possibility to create so much division, fear and violence to spread out everywhere to everyone. Therefore we can’t ignore it but we have chosen not to get caught up and immobilised by it. We resist the fear campaigns of governments, the colonisations of Big Pharma and the propaganda of the corporatised media.
Yes, we also do not own or watch TV, yet have still felt the rumbles of fear and division tremendously! Standing with you in your resistance, and trusting that more will come to understand that these corporations are the greatest threat to Earth & humanity. Thank you again for your critical thought & heart centred approach.
Thankyou so much for your compassionate and heartfelt post. It was respectful exactly as it should be. I would so appreciate a post on how you are building natural immunity over an above organic eating. Thanks again for being brave and spreading love, radical self responsibility & empowerment and not fear. Love and blessings.
Thanks Ashley, that was so flattering to read. Love and gratitude to you in full volumes.
Thank you for speaking up on this injustice. I could not have articulated it as well as you all have….Our lives essentially have an expiration date on them and we should not be told to waste a single minute of that life away because of fear or from corrupt government agendas. I wish you all the best X
The world is not black or white there is so much grey. At no time in history have the people forcing control been the good guys. I agree a more nuanced approach is needed. Access, education, encouragement not segregation, fear and control.
Thanks so much for your great comment.
Regarding your video featuring Dr Peter M. Couttie/homemade megadose vitamin c. Have I missed the description of this post- What is the purpose and context ? Are you supporting his “treatments”? Do you have a relationship with this person? Can you please reference his qualifications? Am I right in assuming he is a retired veterinary with a speciality in sports medicine? Is he the same Dr Peter M. Couttie whose opinion against gay marriage was published in The Standard? What research have you undertaken to ensure he is a source of reputable and ethical information?
Hello Ray, we’re having problems with our show notes content coming across from CommonsTube, which provides detailed show notes and most of what you ask for. Please see video with show notes here: https://commons.tube/w/viPP6EExyyLJZBh83PRHoV
Thanks for alerting us to this as the video posts are automatic from CommonsTube and we were not aware the show notes weren’t coming through. We can’t even edit the post bc of the auto set up, so we will reach out to our site developer for help. As for your other queries, Peter is a family friend and naturally, being 91, we don’t share his views on everything. We do share the view with him, however, that Big Pharma is a corruption of science by money and there are many things we can do to avoid being colonised by Big Pharma.
Very well thought out suggestions and observations.
Transparency and open discussion on public platforms would do wonders. Why not let the information be out there, and discussions amongst knowledgable people with different points of view be had? Everyone has sometbing valid to say and we can always learn something from someone. Being able to sense all information and make a choice about anything is fundemental to being alive, and a part of what makes life fun, and us different to eachother.
Top-down mandates with no freedom of discussion eradicate this.
Let voices be heard, and informed decisions by intelligent beings be made.
Thanks Tys! Yes, these universal ethics that you’re stating are all signifiers of a healthy society. The concern isn’t only that thug governments are carrying out punishing enclosures to those who don’t conform but even more disturbingly the policing of these orders or the silent acceptance of them by a see-no-evil mob.
Can’t believe it !! just drove past you all as I head into Portland and you are heading for Cape Bridgewater … so excited to see you on the road … I waved frantically but you may not have seen 🤗
As always , it’s well researched and thought out plan . I agree wholeheartedly but unfortunately I will be getting the vaccine tomorrow as a mum of children with additional needs and no real community or family support . Our family will not be able to utilise key therapists and in home supports without me being vaccinated. More than ever I believe strong supporting communities with a diversely range of people are needed. This isn’t a choice I have made lightly but with increased physical and mental stressers already highlighted by snap lockdowns and the never ending paperwork to gain support without jumping through hoops , I feel this is the only way forward for my family at this time . Good luck !
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, research & viewpoint. Love the roadmap and your videos. It is so important to have people/families like you in this world. You give many people the extra boost in confidence to back themselves even though they are on a different path to the mainstream.
I am absolutely disgusted by the mentality of our government, the incitement of hate towards certain groups of people which is consequently driving divisions in our communities, families, relationships, workplaces, schools and general social, sport and support networks. I have cried twice now out in public because of the physical and mental harm that not only lockdowns have done, but also what the mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports are currently doing to our society and our youngest generations. I cry for our children’s mental and physical well-being, I cry for their parents, I cry for all those people who felt coerced and gave consent under duress, I cry for all those people now suffering adverse effects from the Covid vaccines, I cry for the vulnerable in our society that have been assured the vaccine will protect them, however they continue to live a lifestyle that contradicts supporting a strong and healthy body.
I am disgusted that in response to Covid-19, no government that I know of, apart from maybe Madagascar ???, has encouraged their people to get healthy and actually given them the tools and knowledge to empower themselves and improve their health. Our body should never be taken for granted. We should all actively service and nourish our body regularly with properly prepared nutrient rich food, exercise, fresh air, sunshine, sleep, clean water and respect.
Sorry I am going a bit off track here, but going back to your suggested roadmap, I may be asking a bit much but here are some long term strategy ideas to add…
* Serious investment into the health of our community and programs to support community members to actively manage their own health.
* Encouragement of traditional food preparation techniques to teach individuals (including from a young age) how to properly prepare food so that our body can utilise enzymes to better digest and absorb vitamins, nutrients & minerals etc.
* Total review of packaged foods and ingredients and packaging that lead to disease. Eg. A 300ml Big M (flavoured milk) for example contains 8 tsp sugar, even though the recommended daily intake for an adult is 4 tsp.
* Total review of agricultural practices that degrade our soils and bodies, and reduce the nutrients in our food
* Review of sedentary lifestyles,
* Review of medical systems that focus on symptoms rather than underlying body disturbances,
* Review of medical drugs and practices that are unnecessary and cause long term harm etc. I could go on and on but I think this is a good start and I am sure others may like to add to this.
I must admit I like many others, am disappointed in the media’s portrayal of what is really going on. We all deserve truth. I want our journalists to stand up to the coercion and propaganda and give unbiased news reports. I want our community leaders to stand up against segregation of community members. I want those who are Covid vaccinated to show compassion, respect and inclusiveness to their fellow brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, neighbours, colleagues, friends, community members etc, who for whatever reason have chosen not to get the vaccine.
I urge my friends and family to stop and think how they would feel if suddenly they were segregated from the rest of society for a decision that they made to protect their body in the way they believe is right for them. Imagine you are struggling and feeling all alone because your family and friends have refused to accept and respect your decision not to get Covid vaccinated and now you have no one to talk to. You’re segregated from your workplace (no income), your segregated from participating in events like your child’s graduation, you & your child aren’t able to enter the library or participate in swimming lessons. I really do struggle to understand why some of our community members and leaders can’t see how this segregation is wrong. The amount of times I have heard “well it’s your/their choice” with absolutely no compassion for those who are suffering just makes my blood boil. Is it only fear that is driving this? How many community members will continue to have fear of the “unvaccinated” long after evidence suggests or proves that it makes no or little difference?
I am hopeful that something good will come from this experience, perhaps it will inspire more people to stand up for the rights of minority groups.
I urge our community to reach out to each other, show compassion and inclusiveness to those who are being excluded. Ask them; are you ok? do you need a hug? Give them your love and support.
Please open your hearts, we all want to live in a world of equality, inclusiveness, compassion and respect, we must set the example and be role models for our children.
Look after yourself and your loved ones.
Thanks for making the time to read this and best of health to everyone.